THE FASTEST WAY TO LEARN PIANO
This is the QUICKEST and the most EFFECTIVE method of learning the piano.
“Learning method is everything!” As an adult beginner, you will enjoy the unique style of these lessons. This is a chord based piano learning program. That means the first thing you will learn are piano chords and rhythms, and based on that foundation you will progress on to all other genres like blues, rock n’ roll, pop, ballads, jazz and classical piano.
One thing we can promise you… is that these lessons are direct, straightforward and the most effective piano learning system you have come across. You will sound GREAT from day one!
10 BOOKS, 200 VIDEO & 500 AUDIO LESSONS
Introducing the most effective system and method of learning piano in the world. This is what you get when you download the full course.
- 10 Books to learn all genres of piano starting with piano chords and some great rhythms in Book 1. You will learn Rhythm Piano, Ballad, Pop, Blues, Ragtime, Rock N’ Roll, Jazz & Classical Piano.
- 200 video lessons to guide you every single step of the way.
- 500 audio lessons. You will be able to read, see and hear your piano lessons at the same time. NO OTHER piano tutorial offers you this.
EMBEDDED VIDEO and AUDIO PIANO LESSONS
The videos and the audio lesson are embedded in the PDF book itself. All you have to do it click the icons in the book to watch the video or listen to the audio lesson. Everything is right where you need it.
SAMPLE PIANO LESSON VIDEOS
Fully compatible with all devices
Won’t it be wonderful to have your piano lessons with you all the time? To read or view them anywhere and anyhow you wish?
These piano lessons work on all devices from your phones to your computers and tablets. You can also print them out if you like.
Did we mention a 60 days full money back guarantee?
If for any reason you are un-satisfied with your lessons after downloading them, simply ask for a refund. There are no questions asked and all refunds are processed within 48 hours. So you really have nothing to loose. Order and try out these lessons today.
Download + DVD Shipped Anywhere in The World
(Shipping instructions will be provided after the payment)
You will have the option of paying in your local currency during checkout. You will be re-directed to the download pages immediately after payment.
P.S. : Leave this page without downloading if you are already proficient at playing the piano. Otherwise you have no reason for not trying out these piano lessons. They are the clearest and the most comprehensive set of piano tutorials we have come across online. They are the best value for money that ANY adult piano learner can hope for. Try them out. You will not regret it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I learn the piano myself?
Can understand and follow instructions provided in a book and demonstrated in video lessons.Each person has a different talent for learning a musical instrument. One person might pick up things faster than another. Just like someone who already has little knowledge of playing music will pick up self taught piano lessons faster. That being said, you can learn to play the piano yourself if you:
- Are ready to put in at least half an hour of practice every day.
- Are passionate about learning piano and do not mind learning by yourself. Of course you can share your lessons with a partner and learn together to make things more interesting.
These lessons assume that you have never ever touched or seen a piano keyboard before. So the lesson will start you from the very beginning. You can learn the piano yourself successfully provided you choose the right piano lessons. We have seen scores of books and online lessons. And we HIGHLY recommend that you start with these piano lessons for the most trouble free and streamlined introduction to piano playing.
How difficult is the piano as an instrument to learn?
Between a guitar and piano, a piano is the easier instrument to learn. Anybody would have a slight difficulty believing that if it wasn’t for Robin Hall and his amazing piano lessons. When you ask how difficult learning something is, no matter what it is, the answer really depends on two things. First, your own talent and skill at picking things up and second, what are you drawing a comparison to? Learning the piano is easier than learning virtually any other instrument you can think of like a flute, saxophone etc.
I have never learned playing the piano, can I still learned with these lessons?
This is the central theme and idea behind these piano lessons. To help you learn the piano from scratch and progress rapidly. Even if you have never played the piano before you will be amazed at how much and how fast you run. And so will all your family and friends. Get ready to hear this a lot. “How long have you been playing?”. Get started today.
Is it too late for me to learn the piano?
We get asked this question many times. A lot of us decide to pick up learning the piano later on in life because of several reasons. Whatever the reason, the question still stands.
There is no doubt in my mind that there is no age limit to start learning the piano. It is going to be great no matter in which stage of life you decide to pick it up.
Also don’t worry about it taking too long to learn. These piano lessons are specially meant for adult beginners. You can shave of years of learning as compared to conventional piano lessons. It’s true.
If you are still concerned about your question and have some specific reason in mind, do write in and ask us your question.
I am an intermediate piano player. Can these lessons still help me?
The piano course starts at the very beginning but if you are intermediate players you can jump straight away to your section of choice. You can start learning advanced piano chords, blues piano, jazz and all the classics. The “speed learning” and “bumper resource” books will show you how to master some amazing techniques, which otherwise are only known to professional piano players.
BOOK 1 – RHYTHM PIANO
This is Book 1 in the Pianoforall series. This book is part of the ‘building blocks’ of piano learning and you will waste no time in starting to play the piano.
You will start with practising the first 11 basic piano chords and learn the 10 basic piano rhythms.
These rhythms will be the used for virtually any song under the sun that you decide to play on the piano. So learn them and practise them before you move to the next book.
PIANO RHYTHMS YOU WILL LEARN
- Rhythm 1 – Left note/right Chord.
- Rhythm 2 – Straight beat gospel style of playing piano
- Rhythm 3 – Oom Pah
- Rhythm 4 – Split Chord
- Rhythm 5 – Half Beat Bounce.
- Rhythm 6 – Twist
- Rhythm 7 – 3 Beat Bounce.
- Rhythm 8 – 12/8 Country Shuffle.
- Rhythm 9 – Bossa Nova Bounce
- Rhythm 10 – Twist 2
- Slash Chords and Bass Rhythms. – Some very nice ways of playing songs with style and panache. Playing piano in the style of your favorite artists and playing by the ear is made greatly easy with this technique.
- The broken chords ballad in the C scale. – Really simple to play. You will sound like an expert when you leant to play the broken chords ballad in the C scale.
- 11 chords – C, Dm, Em, F, G, Am, Bo, D, E, A and Bb. – The 11 basic chords that you will learn will take you a long way in playing almost 200 hundred popular songs. They are also the foundation for all other chords that you will learn in Book 2 which deals with advanced chords.
- Progressions for all these chords in some of the very popular songs – Not only do you learn to play the chords but also get some interesting progressions to speed up your playing as well as to make sure that you keep enjoying your practice You will end up with more songs to play at the end of every practice progression.
- Playing the 7th Chords – An excellent way to sound like a pro. Using 7th chords is very common in Blues and Jazz style of playing. Learn how 7th chords are made in minutes and how to include them in your playing.
- Basic Music Reading – Just 5 pages and you will know most of things that you need to in order to begin reading music. Learning to read music means that you will always to be to play anything as long as you have the music sheet for it. You will also be able to read most of the Piano tutorial books. You can even write down your own tunes and compositions.
SONGS YOU WILL LEARN
STRAIGHT BEAT Rhythm
- The Logical Song – Supertramp
- Watching The Detectives – Elvis Costello
- Daydream Believer – The Monkeys
- For Your Love – Yardbirds (Straight Beat / Oom Pah)
- Killer Queen Sunny Afternoon – Kinks (Em – Fast Marching Rhythm)
- Is She Really Goin’ Out With Him – Joe Jackson
- Is You Is Or Is You Ain’t my Baby – Louis Jordan
- Peggy Day – Bob Dylan
- Tuxedo Junction Feeling Groovy – Simon & Garfunkle
OOM PAH Rhythm
- In The Summertime – Mungo Jerry
- Heigh Ho – (Disney)
- Sing – (Carpenters)
- Song Song Blue – Neil Diamond
- Gypsies, Tramp and Thieves – Cher
- Can’t Smile Without You – Barry Mannilow
- Those Were The Days My Friend Chanson D’Amour – Manhatten Transfer
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak TreeSave Your Kisses For Me
- Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life – Python
- How About You – Showtune
- Bye Bye Love – Simon & Garfunkle
- King Of The Road I’d Do Anything – Oliver
- Wouldn’t It Be Loverly – Oliver
- Show Me The Way To Go Home
- In The Blue Ridge Mountains Of Virginia – Laurel & Hardy
- The Bear Necessities – (Disney)
- I Wanna Be Like You – (Disney)
SPLIT CHORD Rhythm
- Our House – Graham Nash
- Crying – Roy Orbison
- Carolina In My Mind – James Taylor
- Feelings I Won’t Last A Day Without You Vincent – Don Mclean
- Without You – Nillson
- She – Charles Aznavour
- What A Wonderful World – Nat Kind Cole
- Imagine – John Lennon
- Love (is Real) – John Lennon
- All I Have To Do Is Dream Freebird – Lynard Skynard
- Whiter Shade Of Pale – Procal Harum
HALF BEAT BOUNCE Rhythm
- Drive – The Cars
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynard Skynard
- Desperado – Eagles
- Nobody Does It Better – Carol Bayer Sager
- Knocking On Heavens Door – Bob Dylan
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan
- Positively Fourth Street – Bob Dylan
- Mr Tambourine Man – Bob Dylan
- Helpless – Neil Young
- After The Goldrush – Neil Young
- Heart Of Gold – Neil Young
- A Man Needs A Maid – Neil Young – Half Beat Bounce or Bossa Bounce
- Try A Little Tenderness All By Myself – (sung by Celine Dion)
- Are You Lonesome Tonight – Elvis Presley – Half Beat Bounce / Ballad
- You Were Always On My Mind – Elvis Presley
- New York State Of Mind – Billy Joel
- Moon Over Bourbon Street – Sting
- How Deep is Your Love – Bee Gees
- Streets Of London – Ralph McTell
- We’ve Got Tonight – Bob Seger
- Weekend In New England – Barry Mannilow
- Lonely Together – Barry Mannilow
- I Made It Through The Rain – Barry Mannilow
- Mandy – Barry Mannilow
- Even Now – Barry Mannilow
- Meet Me On The Other Side – David Gray
- Trouble – Coldplay
- Everybody Hurts – REM
- Unchained Melody – Alex North
- Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye – Cole Porter
- Can’t Help Lovin Dat Man Of Mine – Kern
- Smoke Gets In Your Eye – (Bryan Ferry)
- In The Air Tonight – Phil Collins
- It Must Be Love – Labi Siffre (Madness)
- Meet Me On The Corner – Lindisfarne
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – Beach Boys
- From A Distance My Way – (Sinatra)
- He Ain’t Heavy He’s My Brother – Hollies
- Easy Like Sunday Morning – Lionel Ritchie
- Let It Grow – Eric Clapton
- For All We Know – Carpenters
- Close To You – Carpenters
- Jealous Guy – John Lennon
- Instant Karma – John Lennon
- Woman – John Lennon
- Mind Games – John Lennon
- Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue Tupelo Honey – Van Morrison
- Still Crazy After All These Years – Paul Simon
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- My Way – Sinatra
- Over The Rainbow – (Eva Cassidy)
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me – Mamas & Papas
- Summertime Bring Him Home – Les Mis’
- Ol’ Man River – Hamerstein / Kern
- How Sweet It Is – James Taylor
- Can’t Stand Losing You – Police
- Nothing Compares To You – Prince
- Wild Wood – Paul Weller
- Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- This Years Love – David Gray – Half Beat Bounce
TWIST RHYTHM Rhythm
- Raining In My Heart – Buddy Holly
- I’m A Believer – (The Monkeys)
- Poetry In Motion – Kaufman
- Uptown Girl – Billy Joel
- Peggy Sue – Buddy Holly
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Stuck In The Middle With You – Steelers Wheels
- Oh Boy – Buddy Holly
- Cecilia – Paul Simon
- Ain’t That A Shame – Fats Domino
- Under The Boardwalk Only The Lonely – Roy Orbison
- Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
- Act Naturally – (Beatles)
- Let’s Stick Together – Bryan ferry
- Barbara Anne – Beach Boys
3 BEAT BOUNCE Rhythm
- Mr Bojangles – sung by Neil Diamond
- Try To Remember – words by Tom Jones
- Morning Has Broken – Cay Stevens
- If You Don’t Know Me By Now – Simply Red
- The Times They Are A Changin’ – Bob Dylan
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart America – Paul Simon
- Perfect Day – Lou Reed
- She’s Always A Woman To Me – Billy Joel
A slash chords/bass runs
- Piano Man – Billy Joel
BOSSA NOVA BOUNCE Rhythm
- House Of The Rising Sun Easy Like Sunday Morning – Lionel Ritchie
- In The Air Tonight – Phil Collins
- Just The Two Of Us – Bill Withers
- I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
- The Whole Of The Moon – Waterboys
- Don’t Bang The Drum – Waterboys
- This Guy’s In Love With You – Hal David
- California Dreaming – Mama’s & Papa’s
- Behind Closed Doors – Bossa N. Bounce or Country
- Something’s Gotten Hold Of My Heart – Gene Pitney
- Alison – Elvis Costello
- Band On The Run – Wings
- Maggie May – Rod Stewart
- Hotel California – Eagles
- Lyin Eyes – Eagles
- Tequila Sunrise – Eagles
- Reeling In The Years – Steely Dan
- Candle In The Wind – Elton John
- This Masquarade – George Benson
- Holding Back The Years – Simply Red
- You’ve Got A Friend – Carol King
- Daniel – Elton John
- With A Little Luck – Wings
- Arthur’s Theme – Bacharach (Christopher Cross)
- This Years Love – David Gray
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life – Stevie Wonder
- My Cherie Amour – Stevie Wonder
- Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- If You Really Love Me – Stevie Wonder
- You’re my Best Friend – Queen
- Bright Side Of The Road – Van Morrison
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Blue Hotel – Chris Isaak
- Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
- As Long As He Needs Me – Lionel Bart (Oliver)
- Fairytale Of New York – Pogues (Christmas song)
- Everybody’s Talkin’ At Me – sung by Beautiful South
- Baker Street – Gerry Rafferty
- I’ll Never Fall In Love Again – Bacharach & David
- Somethin’ Stupid – (Sinatra)
- Lady In Red – Chris De Burgh
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart – Neil Young
- After The Goldrush – Neil Young
- Don’t Know Why – Norah Jones
- Streets Of London – Ralph McTell
- It’s Different For Girls – Joe Jackson
- Alone Again Naturally – Gilbert O’Sullivan
BOOK 2 – ROCK N’ ROLL PIANO
This is a great and natural progression to what you have already learnt because it will really strengthen your style of playing and make you a great improviser.
RHYTHMS YOU WILL LEARN
Rhythm 1 – Basic Blues Triad – You will start with basic blues rhythm and the combination of chords played over 12 bars in the key of C CHORD.
Rhythm 2 – Straight 8 Boogie – 12 bar Jerry Lee style Boogie. How to work out a 12 bar blues in any key.
Rhythm 3 – Blueberry Hill Rhythm, 12/8 TIME or TRIPLE FEEL. Rhythm 4 – 12/8 Boogie Shuffle & 12 BAR BLUES Rhythm 5 – BLUES BROTHERS – This is a fun rhythm which reminds me of the Blues Brothers theme but is also used in the chorus of ‘I’m A Believer’ by The Monkees. See if you can also work out the theme tune for The Odd Couple and Sesame Street. Have fun!
STRAIGHT 8 BOOGIE SONGS YOU WILL LEARN
- ALL SHOOK UP G Alternating Right Hand
- BLUE SUEDE SHOES G (opening riff F# on to G) Alternating Right Hand
- CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE (Queen) G Alternating Right Hand
- DIZZY MISS LIZZIE C Full Right Hand
- GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY (Little Richard) C Full Right Hand
- GREAT BALLS OF FIRE (Jerry Lee Lewis) Full Right Hand
- HOUND DOG (Elvis) Alternating Right Hand
- JAILHOUSE ROCK G (opening riff F# on to G) Alternating Right Hand
- JOHHNY B. GOODE (Chuck Berry) A Full Right Hand
- LONG TALL SALLY (Little Richard) C Full Right Hand
- LUCILLE (Little Richard) C Full Right Hand
- ROLL OVER BEETHOVEN (Chuck Berry) G Full Right Hand
- TEDDY BEAR C Alternating Right Hand
- THAT’S ALRIGHT MAMA D Alternating Right Hand
- TUTTI FRUTTI (Little Richard) C Full Right Hand
- WHOLE LOT OF SHAKIN (Jerry Lee Lewis) G Full Right Hand
12/8 BOOGIE SONGS YOU WILL LEARN
- BE BOP A LULA (Gene Vincent) C
- GET BACK (Beatles) F FOR YOU BLUE (Beatles)
- YER BLUES (Beatles) C
- NO PARTICULAR PLACE TO GO (Chuck Berry) G
- BRAND NEW LEOPARDSKIN PILLBOX HAT G (Bob Dylan)
- MEET ME IN THE MORNIN’ (Bob Dylan) G
- BEEN DOWN SO LONG G (Sting)
- ANY WAY YOU WANT – LET IT ROLL (Elvis)
- GOT AWOMAN MEAN AS SHE CAN BE G
- HONKY TONK WOMAN (Stones) G
- IN THE SUMMERTIME (Mungo Jerry) C
- AINT THAT A SHAME (Fats Domino) C I’M WALKIN’ (Fats Domino)
- THE WANDERER CARS HISS BY MY WINDOW ROADHOUSE BLUES (Doors)
BOOK 3 – BEGINNER PIANO CHORDS
Chords are the basic building blocks for the piano. When you learn to play the piano chords you set yourself up for greater achievements and a much faster progress. Starting to learn the piano chords speeds up piano learning dramatically. It becomes easier to understand and learn other elements of piano playing like reading music, understanding music theory, learning rhythms, the blues, jazz & even classical piano.
CHORD LESSONS IN THE BOOK
- The All Chords Memory Trick – Memorize and find out chords for any scale and how to instantly build any major and minor chord
- All 24 ‘basic’ Major and Minor Chord Inversions – The easy way to form inversions.
- More Chords – Cm, Fm, Gm and Db, Eb, Ab
- 4 New Chords – ‘B’s Bb, Bbm and B, Bm
- The All Black Chords – F# and it’s minor F#m
- Last Three basic chords – Dbm, Ebm, Abm
- The Cycle Of Fifths
- Inversion Chords
SONGS YOU WILL LEARN
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – AMAZING GRACE
- Rhythm Split chord – SOMETHING – The Beatles
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – AULD LANG SANG
- Rhythm Oom Pah – BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS OF VIRGINIA
- Rhythm Bossa Nova – ISN’T SHE LOVELY – Stevie Wonder
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas. This Split Chord tune makes GREAT use of INVERSIONS
SONGS FOR Cm, Fm, Gm, Db, Eb, Ab
- Rhythm Twist 2 – PRETTY WOMAN – Roy Orbison
- Half Beat Bounce 1 – I AM SAILING – Rod Stewart
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – AULD LANG SANG
- Rhythm Split Chord – GOODBYE TO LOVE The Carpenters
- Rhythm Half beat Bounce 1 – ROCKET MAN – Elton John
SONGS FOR Cm, Fm, Gm, Db, Eb, Ab
- Rhythm Bossa Nova – YOUR SONG – Elton John, Eb bass note throughout
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – I DREAMED A DREAM – Les Miserables
- Rhythm SPLIT CHORD – FOR ALL WE KNOW – The Carpenters
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY – Van Morrison
- Rhythm 3 Beat Bounce – IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – TROUBLE – Coldplay
SONGS FOR Bb, Bbm, B, Bm
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – DESPERADO – The Eagles
- Rhythm Twist 2 – CROCODILE ROCK – Elton John
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – SITTIN ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY – Otis Redding
- Rhythm Twist 2 – POETRY IN MOTION
- Rhythm Bossa Nova – SILLY LOVE SONGS – Paul McCartney
SONGS FOR Bb, Bbm, B, Bm
- Rhythm Bossa Nova – EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING – Lionel Richie
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – OUT ON THE WEEKEND – Neil Young
- Rhythm Twist 2 – I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN’ / 12 bar Blues – Dave Edmunds
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – CRAZY LOVE – Van Morrison
- Rhythm Oom Pah – TOP OF THE WORLD – The Carpenters
SONGS FOR F#, F#m
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – NOBODY DOES IT BETTER – Paul McCartney
- Rhythm 3 Beat Bounce – SHE’S ALWAYS A WOMAN TO ME – Billy Joel
- Rhythm Twist 2 – LET’S TWIST AGAIN
- Rhythm Half beat bounce – BLUE MOON
- Rhythm Bossa Nova – UPTOWN GIRL – Billy Joel
BOOK 4 – ADVANCED PIANO CHORDS
In this piano ebook, will learn how to form and play the 9th, 11th chords and the popular and often used SUS4 chords.
Get access to all the exercises that professional piano players use to play piano chords lighting fast. These are simple and yet really effective.
You will learn simple ways to form all the seemingly complex piano chords. Once your fingers become accustomed to the pattern of making these chords and you have become a master at switching and changing chords, you are ready to master most all other style of piano playing.
CHORD LESSONS IN THIS BOOK
- ‘9’, ‘11’ and ‘sus4’ Chords – The magic formula for playing any 9th, 11th and SUS chords with tricks, bluffs, easy to remember formulas and VISUAL devices. ONE amazing simple formula for extended piano chords. Within ten minutes you’ll be able to play them for ANY chord in ANY shape – INSTANTLY!
- Mannilow Mood – I thought it worth including a little chordal composition based on Barry Mannilow’s style because there are several devices he employs in most of his songs – or at least in his arrangements of songs
- Diminished Chords- All you need to learn are 3 shapes.
- Right Hand Cluster Chords – A CLUSTER chord is a chord in which two – or three of the notes in the chord are CLUSTERED together.
- Extra Practise Progressions – Beatles Styling
You can have great fun practicing all your favorite Beatles songs and the rhythms in this book will help you play most of them.
SONGS YOU WILL LEARN FOR 9, 11, SUS4 MAGIC FORMULA
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – HUNGRY HEART – Bruce Springstein
- Rhythm- Half Beat Bounce – MANDY – Barry Mannilow
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – ROCKET MAN – Elton John
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY – Van Morrison
- Rhythm Half beat bounce – WOMAN – John Lennon
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – MY CHERIE AMOUR – Stevie Wonder
SONGS FOR DIMINISHED CHORDS
- Rhythm- Left note / Right chord – YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG
- Rhythm Left note/Right chord – TUXEDO JUNCTION “Way down South..”
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – SHE – Charles Aznavour b
- Rhythm Left note / Right chord – ‘AINT MISBEHAVING
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – MY SWEET LORD – George Harrison
- Rhythm Oom Pah – LIFE IS A CABARET OLD CHUM – Liza Minnelli
SONGS FOR CLUSTER CHORDS
- In the style of FOOL ON THE HILL – The Beatles
- In the style of ALONE AGAIN NATURALLY – Gilbert O’Sullivan and
- EVERYBODY’S TALKIN’ AT ME – Harry Nilsson
- In the style of WITHOUT YOU – Harry Nilsson
- In the style of IT MUST BE LOVE – Labi Siffri / Madness
- Rhythm Oom Pah – LOVE AND MARRIAGE
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – MY WAY
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – BRING HIM HOME – Les Miserables
- Rhythm Oom Pah – TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THE OLE OAK TREE
- Rhythm 3 Beat Bounce – AMERICA – Simon & Garfunkel
- Rhythm Split Chord – AND I WON’T LAST A DAY WITHOUT YOU – Carpenters
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – ALONE AGAIN NATURALLY – Gilbert O’Sullivan
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – ARTHUR – “Once in your life you find her..
- Rhythm SPLIT CHORD – LOVE IS REAL – John Lennon
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW Rhythm Oom Pah – CHANSON D’AMOUR
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – OVER THE RAINBOW
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – I’LL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN – “What do you get when you fall in love..”
- Rhythm Oom Pah – SAVE YOUR KISSES FOR ME
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – DANIEL – Elton John
- Rhythm Oom Pah – THE BEAR NECESSITIES
- Rhythm Bossa Nova Bounce – LYING EYES – The Eagles
- Rhythm Split Chord – LONELY TOGETHER – Barry Mannilow
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – EVERYBODY HURTS – R.E.M.
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce or Split Chord – MOON RIVER
- Rhythm Oom Pah – I WANNA BE LIKE YOU – Jungle Book
- Rhythm Split Chord or Half Beat Bounce – UNCHAINED MELODY Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – CAN’T HELP LOVIN’ DAT MAN
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – JEALOUS GUY – John Lennon
- Rhythm Left note / Right chord – YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG
- Rhythm Left note / Right chord – PENNIES FROM HEAVEN
- Rhythm Oom Pah – I’LL DO ANYTHING – from Oliver
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – STILL CRAZY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
- Rhythm Half Beat Bounce – MEET ME ON THE CORNER – “Hey mister dreamseller”
- Rhythm Left note/Right chord – IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AINT MY BABY
BOOK 5 – BALLAD STYLE PIANO
This piano style is favored by all piano artists as well as the self taught piano players like Elton John, Billy Joel, Norah Jones etc. Ballad Style is a very versatile way of playing the piano. It can be adapted to many songs. Not only does this expand your song range drastically but also build up a strong style of your own. You can improvise and play many songs on the piano after learning this. The ballad style piano book once more builds up a strong foundation for further learning.
BALLAD PIANO LESSONS
- Note Finder – Find any note on the piano with ease.
- Developing a Basic Ballad Style of Playing Piano – Develop the basic style used to playing the ballad style piano.
- Improvising Ballad Style Piano – Learnt to improvise so that you can play any song in ballad style.
- Applying the ballad piano style to melody in 3 easy steps.
- The 10ths Ballad Style
- The I – VI – IV – V sequence
- A Cycle of Fifths Exercise
- Stride style variation
SONGS YOU WILL LEARN IN BALLAD STYLE
- SCARBOROUGH FAIR
- DING DONG MERRILY ON HIGH
- JOCK STEWART – An Irish tune sung by the Pogues
- THE PARTING GLASS – A beautiful Irish tune
- OH DANNY BOY
- IT’S A SOULFUL WAY TO TIPPERARY CHORDS
OTHER EASY BALLADS YOU WILL LEARN
- The Last Thing On My Mind – Tom Paxton – Bb
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra – (from Finian’s Rainbow) – F
- Beauty And The Beast – (Disney) – F
- With A Smile And A Song – (Disney) – C
- Love Is A Song That Never Ends – (Disney) – G
- Someday My Prince Will Come – (Disney) – F
- Oh Danny Boy – C
- Moon River – Mercer/Mancini – C
- Love Me Tender – Elvis – G
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis – F
- Are You Lonesome Tonight – Elvis – C
- Where Is Love – Oliver – C
- Killing Me Softly With His Song – Dm7
- Unchained Melody – G
- All I Have To Do Is Dream
- The Godfather (Love theme) – Am
- The Godfather (Waltz) – Am
- The Homes Of Donegal – Paul Brady
- AWAY IN A MANGER
- WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
- SILENT NIGHT EXTENDING THE LEFT HAND
MORE CHALLENGING SONGS
- A JAZZY LEFT HAND MINOR PATTERN
- C MINOR JAZZ 12 BAR BLUES
BOOK 6 – JAZZ PIANO
Like many other genres of music, jazz on the piano sounds absolutely fantastic. In order to learn jazz piano you first need to go through the books 1 -5 that make it possible for you to understand these jazz piano lessons. When you get to this book, you will find that many of the basics that you need to learn jazz piano are strongly in place. Jazz piano lessons have been made easy to understand and they will be as intimidating as you believed them to be.
JAZZ LESSONS IN THE BOOK
- Jazz Blues In C Scale
- Magic Blues Scale Using the C Scale
- Do it Yourself Blues
- Blues Riffs
- The C Family 7th Chords
- Voicings For Show Tunes
- Voicings For A Classic Chord Progression
- Frere Jacue Jazz
- 4 Note Jazz Chord INVERSIONS
- The Caterpillar Jazz Walk
- Ideas for Improvisation
- Learn from Beethoven
- Adding Blues To Jazz
- Practice for 7th chords
- MODERN VOICINGS
- QUARTAL HARMONY FREESTYLE
- Instant Bill Evans
SONGS YOU WILL LEARN
- BLUE MOON
- JUST THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT
- STORMY WEATHER
- CAN’T HELP LOVIN’ THAT MAN OF MINE
- MORE (than the greatest love the world has known…)
- THE LONIOUS MONK – CRUELLA DE VILLE BLUES
- NOW IT’S TIME TO JAZZ THINGS UP.. C MAJOR JAZZ
- JAZZ STANDARDS AND SHOW TUNES MADE EASY
- STORMY WEATHER
- BLUE MOON
- YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG
- JINGLE BELLS JAZZ
- FLY ME TO THE MOON
- AUTUMN LEAVES
JAZZ CHORDS AND PROGRESSIONS
- A Dm PROGRESSION
- D MINOR JAZZ A Dm PROGRESSION
- D MINOR JAZZ THE RIGHT HAND GROOVE 1
- D MINOR JAZZ THE RIGHT HAND GROOVE 2
- D MINOR JAZZ CHORDAL IMPROVISATION
- D MINOR JAZZ God Rest You Merry Gentlemen
- D MINOR JAZZ TWO HANDED COMPING
- D MINOR JAZZ TWO HANDED COMPING – RHYTHMS
- D MINOR JAZZ LEFT HAND STRIDE 1
ADDITIONAL JAZZ LESSONS
- DESCENDING BASE LINE My Funny Valentine / Masquerade
- FOUR NOTE FLOURISH – 7th chords
- FOUR NOTE FLOURISH Extended chords (9ths)
- STRIDIN’ ALONG In Cmaj9
- JAZZIN’ THE BLUES IN G
- THE G BLUES SCALE (RIGHT HAND)
- G BLUES SCALE RIFFS TO IMPROVISE WITH
- TRADITIONAL JAZZ/BLUES IN F
- TRADITIONAL BLUES In VARIOUS KEYS
COOL PRACTICE PROGRESSIONS BLUES/JAZZ
- 12 Bar Blues in the key of Cm
- 12 Bar Blues in the key of G
- 12 Bar Blues in the key of F
MORE JAZZ SONGS
- Pennies From Heaven – Arthur Johnston – Cmaj7
- Fly Me To The Moon – Bart Howard – (‘Caterpillar’) – Am7
- You Make Me Feel So Young – (Sinatra) Cmaj7
- Come Fly With Me – (Sinatra) Cmaj7
- My Funny Valentine – G (bass run)
- As Time Goes By – (Casablanca) – Dm7
- Big Spender – Dm7 Georgia – (Ray Charles) – Fmaj7
- The Tender Trap – (Sinatra) – F6
- The Lady Is A Tramp – (Sinatra) – Cmaj7
- A Sunday Kind Of Love – F6
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square – Sherman – EbM7
- Loverman (Oh where can you be) – Davis/Sherman – Dm7
- One Day In Your Life – sung by Michael Jackson – 7th Voicings – Cmaj7
- Let There Be Love – Lionel Rand – EbMaj7
BOOK 7 – ADVANCED JAZZ AND BLUES PIANO
After having gone through the beginners Jazz Made Easy lessons, you will learn advanced techniques and progressions in the Advanced Jazz piano course. See the contents of this course below.
JAZZ LESSONS IN THIS BOOK
Instant Piano Chord Transposer
Another unique time-saver from Pianoforall. Whether you are improvising blues piano or playing any style you will eventually want to be able to change the key of certain songs to fit your vocal range. This amazing specially designed piano chord transposer lets you change all the chords of any song into another key in an INSTANT. Transposing chords couldn’t be easier.
Improvising Blues Piano
- Extending the right hand chords
- Right hand chord riffs 1 – OFF-ON
- Off-On basic blues / Off-On Straight Eight Boogie / Off-On Shuffle
- Right hand chord riffs 2 – DOUBLE SHUFFLE
- Right hand chord riffs 2 – TRIPLETS SHUFFLE
- Right hand chord riffs 2 – TRIPLETS & DOUBLE SHUFFLE MIX
- Right hand chord riffs 2 – I-IV SHUFFLE BLUES
- Right hand chord riffs 2 – I-IV SLIDE SHUFFLE
Some Cool New Right Hand Blues Piano Chords
- Using the new chords – OFF-ON SHUFFLE, OFF-ON BOOGIE
- Right hand blues piano riffs and licks
12 Bar Blues – Three Note Jump – Shuffle / Boogie / Twist
- Experimenting with various riffs
- Pick up’s / Slide’s and Tremolo’s
- SLIDE SHUFFLE / SLIDE ON BOOGIE
Using The Octaves Blues Piano Turnarounds in the key of C Improvising Blues Piano in the key of G
- Left hand patterns / right hand chords / blues scales / riffs / patterns
- Turnarounds in the key of G
Improvising Blues Piano Extra left hand rhythms
- NEW ORLEANS / BARRELHOUSE / ROCKABOOGIE / BOOGIE WOOGIE / OCTAVES
Fake Stride / Ragtime Piano
- Part 1 – Real Stride.
- Part 2 – ‘Fake’ stride (Keyboard diagram).
- Progression for fake stride in C.
- Making it even easier!.
- Introducing a right hand riff for easy practice.
- 12 Bar progression practice tune – ‘The Ragtime Riff’.
- Applying the Fake Stride to The Entertainer by Scott Joplin.
BOOK 8 – CLASSICAL PIANO
SHEET READING MADE EASY
Overview of the Pianoforall piano sheet music sight reading aids. (So simple you’ll wonder why you haven’t seen it before)
- Getting to know the keyboard
- Understanding musical notation and piano sheet music
- Just like reading a book – bars and beats
- Additional theory
- Memorising the lines and spaces
- Note Finder
Piano sheet music – Practice Pieces
Right Hand Only Practice
- Lavender Blue / Brahms Lullaby / Auld Lang Sang / Toreador’s Song / Greensleaves / Oh When The Saints
CLASSICAL PIECES YOU WILL LEARN
Beethoven – ‘Fur Elise’ The reason this piano sheet music is often used for beginners is that it makes very obvious use of chord tones and the Left and Right hands are almost separate. The left hand is also often in the Ballad Style you learned in Book 5
Bach Prelude – Ave Maria (Explanation and Keyboard diagram of the easy pattern used) Bach Prelude – complete piano sheet music with key notes named. Amazing piece to start with.
Chopin Waltz in A minor Analysis of the chords and patterns used (very easy) Full piece – with chords and key notes named Full piece – no ‘safety net’
Jean Philippe Rameau – Rondino This is a good example of melody notes being very close together so that you read the ‘movement’ rather than the note. Good to practice hands separately.
Bach – ‘Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring’ You might recognise this fun piece from the Beach Boys’ song ‘Lady Lynda’ Piano sheet music in the key of C and the key of G
Bach – Air on a G string Ok, no giggling over the title. Remember the ‘Hamlet’ ads on TV. This is the music. Fantastic!
Bach – ‘Minuet in G’ You’ll know it when you hear it. A lovely yet easier piece to begin with.
Verdi – La Donna Mobile (from Rigoletto) Just think of a great tenor like Pavorotti singing this Left hand is a Split Chord rhythm
Strauss – The Blue Danube Everyone knows this Waltz. It uses an easy ‘Split Chord’ left hand and the right hand notes fit very neatly with the left hand.
Brahms – Hungarian Dance Imagine some Hungarian dancers when you play this. The left hand is very chord based.
Bach – Minuet in Bb Another lovely piece to start with.
Eric Satie – Gymnopedie No. 1 This has been used in many a TV advertisement (ie. The Fry’s Chocolate Cream ad) It is a beautiful slow piece and this piano sheet music arrangement is very easy to play.
Mozart – Theme from Sonata in C You will know this when you hear it – great Practice for scale patterns
Bach – Minuet in G This is another great little minuet in G.
Bach – Prelude in C minor Another piece that uses an almost identical pattern in each bar Key notes written in
Bach – Prelude in C Another piece that is easier than it looks
Beethoven – Moonlight Sonata Great piece for sight reading – this version is in an easier key but still sounds like the ‘real thing’ Norman bates played this in Psycho 2 – very apt
Chopin Mazurka in F Major Another piece that sticks very closely to chord tones
Chopin Prelude ‘The Polish Dance’ Easy version with chords and easy right hand Harder version with added chord tones
Chopin Op.28, No.4 in E minor Jack Nicholson played this in the film ‘Five Easy Pieces’ The left hand uses very slow chords so you have lots of time to find the right hand notes Easier than it looks on paper and a LOT easier with the Pianoforall Sight Reading Aid.
Scott Joplin – ‘The Entertainer’ People forget that this is regarded as a ‘Classical’ piece of music
Chopin – Prelude in Cm Op. 28, No. 20 Barry Mannilow used this incredible piece at the start of his song ‘Could It Be Magic’ It’s basically all single chord changes – both hands. Simplified and full version Chords and key notes written in
Chopin – Waltz in B minor Op. 69, No. 2
BOOK 9 – SPEED LEARNING PIANO
Major piano scales daily exercise.
Memory Tricks for all the piano scales. Clever memory tricks to help you easily memorise all the piano scales and how many sharps or flats.
An easy way to work out the Minor piano scales. These are scales you will use a lot when improvising Jazz
The Minor Seven scale formula.
Other piano scales made REALLY easy. Great to speed learn jazz improvisation on the piano. DIMINISHED scales (there are only 3) WHOLE TONE scales (there are only 2) CHROMATIC scale (there is only 1)
Arpeggios (broken chords). Arpeggio practice is very important because you get to know chords a lot better which enables you to improvise with greater confidence. (keyboard diagram and musical notation) Major Arpeggio practice – with correct fingering Minor and Diminished Arpeggio practice (a great memory trick keyboard diagram)
A word about fingering. It is vitally important to practice with correct fingering right from the start so that you don’t learn bad habits which will be difficult to break
Piano chord and scale WORKOUT in the key of C Keyboard diagrams of EVERY piano chord and scale, C Major basic Triad workout (a cool way to practice the basic chords)
7th piano chords workout – several exercises. Family piano chords cycle of fifths exercise.
I – VI – II – V progression
Twelve three note patterns. Combining the patterns.
Basic blues workout. (keyboard diagrams for all the chords with jazz piano scales and blues piano scales)
Minor blues workout. (keyboard diagrams for all the chords with jazz piano scales and blues piano scales)
TRAD Jazz/Blues workout. (keyboard diagrams for all the chords with jazz piano scales and blues piano scales)
Piano chord and scale WORKOUT in ALL other keys. Pianoforall has worked out all the above exercise in EVERY other key (so you don’t have to!)
The Speed Learn Piano book is Over NINETY pages long!
Instant access – Download now
You too can discover the secrets of playing the piano effortlessly. Within minutes you will have access to piano lessons that will surprise you and everyone else with how much and how you can learn to play the piano!
- If you have any questions about Pianoforall or the order process then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clickbank is the payment processor. Not only is it one of the world’s most trusted 3rd party credit card processors, it also extends a 60 days money back guarantee on all its purchases. You can pay with all major credit cards and PayPal.
- After purchase you’ll be guided to a super friendly Members Area. You will have access to download all the course lessons, videos and bonus resources.
- You can order with peace of mind knowing your payment details are completely safe.