Learning piano with chords and rhythms IS the FASTEST and the most EFFECTIVE way to learn piano.
If you are looking to improve your education of piano chords, we are glad. One of the most common questions we receive is ‘How long will it take me to learn the piano?”
The answer, of course, depends on many things, but one of the key factor is the ‘method’ of teaching.
This is where learning to play the piano with chords has special significance.
The lessons that we recommend here on this page specifically teach piano with this method.
You learn to play piano chords, some great rhythms and progressions, base all future lessons on that foundation. This is how it happens:
- You start learning with RHYTHM and PIANO CHORDS. This style of playing is very EASY to learn. It is what all the self taught piano artists play like Billy Joel, Elton John, Barry Mannilow, Lennon & McCartney, Norah Jones, Coldplay, Lionel Ritchie and so on.
- You sound good from day one, stay inspired and avoid stagnation.
- Learning the piano chords builds a a strong foundation to learn ALL STYLES of piano playing that are taught in this course, Rock n’ Roll, Ballad style, Blues, Ragtime, Jazz and Classical. And you learn to do all this in weeks and NOT years.
- If you have been going through the sample lessons we have sent you, you will realise that when you learn piano with chords you can start playing the piano INSTANTLY.
- Piano chords and rhythms you learn are the foundation to play ANY song under the sun on the piano.
Learning piano with chords is a wonderful technique. It is easy to get started with, and yet very powerful. Learning piano chords has many advantages. You will realise that advanced piano techniques blues, jazz and even classical piano have a strong foundation in chords.
Once you learn the chords and rhythms, the seemingly tough pieces will become much easier. We posted a video not long back showing how the famous ‘Fur Elise’ is all chord playing.
You will also get hands on knowledge of music theory and sheet reading by actually playing on the piano. Your inception will be smooth and you will learn to read music faster.
If you are interested in learning to play the piano with chords, we highly recommend that you stop looking for free resources on the web. You are wasting a lot of time and talent by doing that.
Everyone should have a good self teaching guide, and we can hardly recommend one better than this. Its a full and complete piano learning system, the most effective online, based on learning piano chords and rhythms.